- RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN / Providence, RI / 2010: MFA with honors, Digital+Media – Department Scholarship. Thesis Title: Between a Rock and a Virtual Place, Department Scholarship
- UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH / Edinburgh, United Kingdom. / 1996: Ph.D., Department of Artificial Intelligence Thesis Title: Development of PVDF Tactile Dynamic Sensing in a Behavior-Based Assembly Robot.
- UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH / Edinburgh, United Kingdom / 1992: MSc course fulfilled and transferred to the Ph.D. course, in Knowledge-Based Systems (Intelligent Robot Theme), Department Artificial Intelligence. Thesis Title: The Development of Vibration Sensors as Event Signature Sensors in Assembly.
- AJOU UNIVERSITY / Suwon, South Korea / 1990: BSc, Electronics, University Scholarship 1989.
- Art Exhibition for Internation Creativity Art Education Symposium, F1963, October 2019.
- Time of Excursion, Goobong Mountain, Busan, September 2019.
- Goopo Library, Me = Art = My Art, Busan, July 2019.
- Media Art Festival, Machines of Algorithm Society, Gwangju Korea, November 2018.
- Shinsegae Gallery Busan, Something MOVE, Busan Korea, October 2018.
- F1963, Listenling to Transparency, Busan Korea, September 2017.
- Shinsegae Gallery Centum, Kinetic Art, Busan Korea, July 2017.
- Art Show Busan, Art Accent, Busan Korea, 2017.
- Pyeonchang Biennale, Five Moons: Return of the Nameless and Unknown, Pyeongchang Korea, 2017.
- Xian Art Museum Moving Triennale, Xian, China, 2015.
- Art Space One, Language of Painting: The Boundary of Meaning, Seoul Korea, July 2015.
- Shinsegae Gallery Centum City, Moving_Various Sensibilities, Busan, Korea, July 2015.
- Shinsegae Gallery Gwangju, Art Touch, Gwangju, Korea, May 2015.
- Hampden Galley, The Meek Shall Inherit, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA, November 2014.
- Moving Triennale_Made in Busan, Busan, September, 2014; Fukuoka Sculpture Lounge, Japan, November,2014; Art Space Tetra, Fukuoka, Japan, December, 2014.
- Gallery Responsibility for Curiosity, Black & White or Right & Wrong, Hapjungdong, Seoul, Korea, December, 2013.
- L’espace Gallery, 02903, Chungdamdong, Seoul, Korea, November, 2013.
- Open Space Bae, Threat for Instability, Gijang, Busan, Korea, June, 2013.
- Gallery Um, Sight and Sound, Dongrae, Busan, Korea, June, 2013.
- Yunseul Art Gallery, Gimhae Art Center, Media Art-Trends in Contemporary Art, Gimhae, Korea, September 2012.
- LIG Art Hall, 24 2×4’s and a Travel Bag, Busan, Korea, September 2012.
- BoxoOffice, Meek Shall Inherit, New York City, September 2012.
- Kim’s Art Field, Granules of Motion, solo exhibition, Busan, Korea, September, 2012.
- 2012 KSBDA International Spring Conference and Exhibition, konkuk Univ., Chungju, Korea, May 2012.
- Gallery Won, RISD Alumni Exhibition, Cheongdamdong Seoul, Korea, November 2011.
- Gallery Biim, Point-Line-Face, Samchungdong Seoul, Korea, August 2011.
- Hyungdai Art Center, Kinetic Flow, Ulsan, Korea, July 2011.
- KISD International Space Design Exhibition III, Dongduk Women’s Univ., Seoul, Korea, April 2011.
- Space Bandee, Rescue Bandee, Busan, Korea, Feburary 2011.
- Space Bandee, Between a Rock and a Virtual Place, solo exhibition, Busan, Korea, December 2010.
- 2010 KSBDA International Fall Conference and Exhibition, Gachun Univ., Incheon, Korea, November 2010.
- Pixilerations, New Media Fringe Festival, Providence, September 2010.
- Artjail, NYC, Beautiful and Barbaric at All Times, June 2010.
- 2010 International Computer Music Conference, Stony Brook University, NY, June 2010.
- Rhode Island Convention Center, RISD Graduate Show, Providence, RI, May 2010.
- Gelman Gallery, Providence, RI, Face on The Bar Room Floor, April 2010.
- Sol Koffler Gallery, Providence, RI, Digital+Media Biennial, January 2010.
- Busan Geumjung Art Center, Conversation of Korean Dancing with a Robot, Busan, November 2019.
- BEXCO Auditorium, One Dance in Asia, Visual Effect Director, September 2019.
- Busan National Gugak Center , Dreaming of Ara Gaya, Busan Korea, December 2016.
- Busna Cinema Center Haneulyoun Theatre, One Dance in Asia, Performance, Busan Korea, 2016.
- LIG Art Hall, Digital Performance Open Studio: con.act, Leading Critique, March 22-24, 2012.
- Grant Theater, Brown University, Providence, Digital Performances, December 2009.
- Tap Room, RISD, Providence, RI, Performance Night, April 2009.
- Taehee Kim, Interactive Video Installation of Phenomenological Landscape Using a Custom Sensitive Fabric Map as Human Interface, International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, vol.7, no.11, 202-208, 2013
- Taehee Kim and Joohoon Lee, An Ontological Analysis about Dynamic Composition of Abstract Fonts in Interactive Video Art Installation, International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, vol.7, no.11, pp.194-201, 2013.
- Taehee Kim, The Analogy between the Concept of Hyun Myo in Tao Te Ching and Infrathin by Duchamp, Journal of Toe Gye Studies, vol. 20, pp. 131-133, Institute for Toe Gye Studies, December, 2012.
- Taehee Kim, An Approach to Interdisciplinary Convergent Design Education, Youngsan Journal of East Cultural Studies, v.9, May 2012.
- Taehee Kim, Robotic String Musical Instrument as an Interactive Game Prototype, Journal of Korea Game Society, v.12, n.1, February 2012.
- Taehee Kim, Development of Interactive Video Using Real-time Optical Flow and Masking, Journal of the Korea Contents Association, v.11, n.6, June 2011.
- Taehee Kim, Development of an Interactive Video Installation Based on Zhuangzi’s Butterfly Dream, Journal of Korea Game Society, v.11, n.2, April 2011.
- Taehee Kim, An Ontological Analysis on Drawing by and Autonomous Robot, Journal of Basic Desing and Art Studies, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 149-158, Korean Society of Basic Design & Art, April 2010.
- Taehee Kim Digital Art, in Digital Entertainment, KSD Media, March 2011.
- Taehee Kim, An Analysis on Analogical Concepts between Media Art and Oriental Philosophy, Youngsan Journal of East Cultural Studies, v.6, November 2010.
- YOUNGSAN UNIVERSITY / Yangsan, Korea / 1999 ~ present: Professor Assistant Professor; Director of International Cooperation (2005~2008, 2012~2016); Director of Industry Cooperation (2005); Director of Student Affairs (2004); Teaching: Artificial Intelligence, Philosophy of Contemporary Art, Design Principles, Game Programming (2D and 3D),
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH INSTITUTE / Pangyo, Korea / 2017 ~ 2018: Senior Research Fellow – Deep learning application development, music feature extraction, human motion data processing
- RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN / Taught Winter Session class 2010 – Intelligent Sensing & Control
- KOREA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION / Daejeon, Korea / 1997~1999
Senior Researcher – Internet Search Agents, Natural Language Processing, Database Construction; Award of best researcher of the year, 1997
- SYSONE, Inc. / Seoul, Korea / 1989~1991